The Tussar Silk is one of the most beautiful silk in the country. It is usually made up by the larvae of various species of silk worms that are very hard to find. As these involve the rare worms, the procedure to make this type of silk takes a lot of time, but the end result happens to be magical. Their texture is very rich and natural, and is eventually loved by everyone in the country.
The actual colour of this type of silk is deep gold, and is usually manufactured in areas like China, Japan, Sri Lanka and India, as the silkworms that are required for the Tussar Silk are found just here. This is one of the reasons it has a high demand all over the globe.
The process to make the Tussar Silk is very interesting, and is mentioned below:
• The cocoons of the silkworms are dried in the sun, in order to kill them
• They are then soaked in the boiling water in order to soften the silk, and are then reeled
• They are further boiled to extract the silk yarn, and that is how the Tussar Silk is formed
Tussar silk saree with bhuta – Free delivery all over India
This beautiful kosa silk saree has all over bhuta and it is handwoven saree.
It has few things that are included in the Pure Tussar Whole bhuta Saree:
• 80 cm blouse piece
• 5.5 m saree length
• All over bhuta, that gives a majestic look to the saree over all
Kosa silk saree / Tussar silk saree handwoven with full embroidery. Blouse is inclusive . The silk of the saree is silk mark approved and 100% pure silk. The silk is guaranteed.
The maintenance of the Kosa silk sarees is very important, and this is how it can be done:
• Make sure to get it dry washed ONLY
• Always use soft water to wash this silk
• Dry it in shade
• Never rub the cloth